Q: Do I need to assemble my Chandi?
- A: No, Chandis come complete. Some larger or very expensive crystals may come separate, but we will inform you when you are ordering that chandelier.
Q: Do I need an electrician to install my Chandi?
- A: We highly recommend that a licensed electrician install your Chandi. All Chandi fixtures are UL approved for hard-wire installation by a qualified electrician.
Q: Is any structural reinforcement needed for installation?
- A: Normally, no additional reinforcement is necessary when installing your Chandi fixture. However, depending on the size and weight of your design, we recommend that you consult with your electrician prior to installation.
Q: What is the maximum wattage bulb for a Chandi?
- A: Candelabra sockets are UL approved for up to 60-Watt bulbs and standard sockets are UL approved for up to 75-Watt bulbs on most fixtures. All fixtures come to you labeled with maximum wattage recommendations.
Q: Do you include chain and a canopy with your Chandi?
- A: Yes. All Chandi’s come standard with 3 feet of chain and canopy. Various decorative chain and canopies can be purchased separately.